Adult Classes & Workshops
Together We Stand offers a wide variety of educational opportunities for students, families, educators and the general public.
Adult Classes may be presented days, evenings or weekends. Classes average 60 to 90 minutes. Classes are held indoors or outdoors depending on course content and weather conditions. Class sizes are limited to 25 persons per session. Registration costs range from free to $45.00 depending on class content. Classes cover a wide spectrum of topics, however primary focus is on three major topics:
- Aquaponics, Backyard Farming, and Practical Education (life skills).
- Herb, Teas, and Natural Remedies focusing on a more holistic approach to wellness including nutrition.
- Practical Homesteading (gardening for sustainability, food preservation, household, economic development).
Adult Programs focus on four major subject topics:
- Aquaponics & Hydroponics
- Urban Farming & Gardening w/ focus on sustainability
- Herbs, Teas, & Natural Remedies
- Homestead (household) Sustainability
- Classes are offered at a variety of times including days, evenings & weekends.
- Duration is approximately 60-90 minutes per class.
- Classes are held indoors or outdoors depending on course content and weather conditions.
- Workshops are offered as 2-hour, ½-day, 1-day and 3-day programs.
Our introduction educational 4-hour walking tour program is specifically designed for adults.
INCLUDES: freshly prepared healthy picnic style lunch.
This is our required program. It’s your gateway to all our classes and workshops, programs, and memberships. This is a two hour walking workshop.