Community Supported Education CSE Program
The Community Supported Education program (C.S.E.) was established to allow small groups of families, club members, or other small groups to share in the cost of hosting a repeating educational or wellness event at Together We Stand.
C.S.E. Application Form
Here’s how the Community Supported Education Program works:
- A Supporting Group must be at least 12-members or larger.
- Supporting Group meetings must not exceed a maximum 35-people per event (larger events are not covered in this agreement).
- Individual members must be sponsored by a Sponsor Group; no single members or families.
- Each group member, including leaders, agrees to become a member of the CSE.
- A Supporting Group will be allowed to access the Together We Stand campus to meet with CSE members for educational or wellness teaching at no additional cost to CSE members or groups.
- Non-members may attend, at the discretion of the group leaders, at an additional hosting cost of $20.00 per session.
- Supporting Groups may charge additional fees to members to cover the cost of events or teachers.
- Each group will be allowed 8-hours access per month.
- The 8-hours time may be divided into smaller time blocks, of no less than a 2-hour block, and scheduled weekdays as determined by Together We Stand in cooperation with the Sponsor Group.
- Meetings will be hosted in shaded teaching/picnic areas or covered outside porch areas.
- Access to the campus is limited to scheduled time blocks only unless approved in advance by Together We Stand.
- Classroom access is available by advanced scheduling at an additional cost to the Sponsor Group.
- CSE membership cost is currently $35.00 a month per membership, on a six-month commitment, automatically billed on the 1st of the month.
- Membership may be canceled at any time via email or written letter from CSE members.
- Any funds already processed will NOT be refunded.
- Membership of groups or individuals may be canceled at any time at the discretion of Together We Stand.
- All members must accept the Terms and Conditions as set below.
- Supporting Group members must have their monthly membership paid up-to-date.