All Programs & Services
Orientation Workshop & Farm Tour for Adults
Our introduction educational 4-hour walking tour program is specifically designed for adults.
INCLUDES: freshly prepared healthy picnic style lunch.
This is our required program. It’s your gateway to all our classes and workshops, programs, and memberships. This is a two hour walking workshop.
|9:00 AM||Gates open|
|9:30 -10:00 AM||Greeting and morning refreshment (coffee, juice, fresh fruits)|
|10:00-10:30 AM||Workshop introduction|
|10:30-12:00 PM||Farm tour- 4,800 sq. ft. Aquaponics laboratory, herb and food garden, backyard Aquaponics section, backyard animals section|
|12:00- 12:30 PM||Fresh picnic style lunch (baked pasta, homemade soup, fresh salad, whole grain bread, grilled veggies and herbal tea)|
|12:30- 1:00 PM||Open forum discussion and wrap up|
- This event is scheduled every month
- Workshop attendance is limited to 25 persons
- Cost of event including lunch is $35.00
To see the Dates & Times of this program, click the Event Details tab on program page.
Giving a Donation
Select Donation or Deposit/Payment
Together We Stand Inc. Organized for a nonprofit purpose.Our 501(C)(3) recognition means we are a nonprofit organization, that has been recognized by the IRS as being tax-exempt by virtue of its charitable programs.
We do really appreciate your generosity! Thanks… John Mears co-Founder
- Aquaponics with a focus on sustainability at 11:00 AM
- Herbs, teas and natural remedies at 1:00 PM
- Sustainable Living / Urban Homesteading at 2:30 PM
- Special programs discounts only available at event.
- Student and Adult memberships.
Volunteer Saturday is open to the public every 4th Saturday of the monthClick for more information
Hosting Upgrade: Educational Guided Farm Tour
Hosting Upgrade Option:Educational Guided Farm Tour
Hosting Upgrade: Classroom Rental
Hosting Upgrade Option:Classroom Rental (air conditioned)
Hosting Upgrade: BBQ (Outdoor Kitchen Area)
Hosting Upgrade Option:BBQ/outdoor kitchen area (rental & propane/electric)
Hosting Upgrade: Catering
Hosting Upgrade Option:
Farm Workshop Level-1 | Pre-K to 5th grade
Farm Workshop Level 1 (2 hr. grades Pre-K to 5yr) Especially developed for children of Pre-K to 5th grade age. This workshop program runs for 4-weeks in regular sessions. Workshop groups are limited to 20 children. Offered in 2 hour time blocks every week on Wenesday.
- Wednesday at 9:30am to 11:30am
- Week 1 – Soil production, Composting, Vermaculture
- Week 2- Plant propagation (both soil & aquaponics)
- Week 3- Backyard animals and other natural partnerships.
- Week 4- Creative time (build or plant something to take home) Healthy, sustainable living & eating (food party)
Farm Workshop Grades 6-12
Farm Workshop (3 hr. grades 6-12) Especially developed for students in grades 6 to 12.
- Offered every 3rd Saturday of the month.
Farm Workshop Level-2 | Pre-K to 5th grade
Farm Workshop Level 2 (2 hr. grades Pre-K to 5yr) Especially developed for children of Pre-K to 5th grade age. This workshop program runs for 4-weeks in regular sessions. Workshop groups are limited to 20 children. Offered in 2 hour time blocks every week on Thursdays.
- Thursday at 9:30am to 11:30am
- For those returning families who just finished the level 1 workshop and want to stay involved and go deeper we invite you to do just that.
- A more hands-on and farm-chore orientated program.
Family & Small Group Educational Farm Tour
This is our behind the scene educational tour.
- Tour is about 2 hours long.
- This is a pre-payment for a schedule farm tour.
- Date and time will be set and confirmed as per email communication upon receipt of payment. please input expected number of attendees (4 min 24 max)