Student Membership Program
Together We Stand’s Student Membership program offers students in grades 6-12 the opportunity to become active members of the Together We Stand team.
Student Membership Application Form
Annual Student Membership
Costs for the 2021-2022 school year, starting on September 1, 2021 and ending May 31, 2022, will be set at $250.00 – that breaks down to only $25.00 a month for 10 months.
Cost of $35.00 a month for non-annual members can be setup on auto renew.
Student members are granted:
- Student groups and club groups will act as a steering force for the activities associated with Together We Stand and its programs
- Students will have extended access to the Together We Stand campus (restrictions apply)
- Extended community service, volunteer, and educational opportunities
- Student members only workdays and events
- Community service hours will be recorded for all time spent contributing to Together We Stand
- Student members will create clubs and special interest groups i.e. aquaponics, animal care, music, art etc.
- Students can build their resume for college scholarship or employment through participation in these programs
- Advance notice and advance registration of upcoming student Classes, Workshops, and Events
- Students will receive a discount on Classes, Workshops and other Events
- Student members are the first to be considered when employment opportunities become available
- Students will be encouraged to develop vocational and/or marketing skills and apply them at Together We Stand’s public events
- Social media exposure with and through other Together We Stand members and the Together We Stand platform
- Marketing & sales opportunities via the Together We Stand platform and events
Student tuition work programs will allow students to barter volunteer time for program membership cost if necessary.